Celebrating heart health month with this heart-healthy recipe features succulent salmon fillets paired with a colorful mixture of nutrient-rich vegetables. The Baked Salmon with Roasted Vegetables provides a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to improve cardiovascular health.
The vegetables, such as asparagus, zucchini, and cherry tomatoes, add fiber and essential vitamins to the dish. This recipe is quick and easy to make, making it a perfect option for a busy weeknight dinner that’s both delicious and good for you.”
This recipe is low in saturated fat, high in protein, and packed with heart-healthy nutrients like Omega-3 fatty acids (found in salmon), vitamins, and antioxidants. The healthy fats in olive oil and fiber-rich vegetables make this meal a delicious and nutritious option for maintaining a heart-healthy diet.
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment or share it with someone you know.
For more recipes like these try some of our other recipes:
- Nikki’s Chicken Marsala with Quick Mushroom Risotto
- Pan-seared Seabass with Pea Puree and Curry Aioli
- Dal Makhani Recipe
To follow Nikki regularly and stay up to date on what she’s doing, follow her on the gram!
- salmon fillets
- olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- mixed vegetables (such as zucchini, broccolini, and cherry tomatoes)
Baked Salmon with Roasted Vegetables
- 4 salmon filletsl
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb mixed vegetables (such as zucchini, broccolini, and cherry tomatoes)
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (204°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet. Brush each fillet with 1 tsp of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix the mixed vegetables in a large bowl with the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil, minced garlic, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the seasoned vegetables around the salmon fillets on the baking sheet. Place a lemon round on top of each salmon fillet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve hot with a wedge of lemon, and enjoy!