Looking for a delicious way to reduce inflammation? This chicken and broccoli stir-fry is packed with anti-inflammatory ingredients that will leave you feeling amazing!
The combination of juicy chicken and tender broccoli in a savory sauce makes it a satisfying meal that is perfect for a busy weeknight.
You can make this dish your own by substituting different vegetables, adjusting the spiciness, or adding your favorite seasonings. Try this delicious stir-fry today and enjoy!
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment or share it with someone you know.
For more recipes like these try some of our other recipes:
To follow Nikki regularly and stay up to date on what she’s doing, follow her on the gram!
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- broccolini, chopped
- avocado oil
- liquid aminos
- hoisin sauce
- rice vinegar
- cassava flour or cornstarch
- Salt and pepper
Chicken and Broccoli Stir-fry
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 heads of broccolini, chopped
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp liquid aminos
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp cassava flour or cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whisk together the liquid aminos, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar, cassava flour/cornstarch, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the oil over high heat in a large wok or frying pan. Add the diced chicken and stir-fry.until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove the chicken from the pan and set it aside.
- In the same pan, add the minced garlic, grated ginger, and chopped broccoli. Continue to stir-fry until the broccoli is bright green and just tender after about 3–5 minutes.
- Add the chicken back into the pan, along with the sauce mixture. Stir-fry until the sauce has thickened and the chicken is cooked through, about 2-3 minutes.5. Serve over a bed of cooked rice or noodles, and garnish with chopped scallions or sesame seeds, if desired. Enjoy!