This recipe is full of health benefits including, omega-3 fatty acids, which have anti-inflammatory properties and can help reduce the risk of chronic diseases. Combined with other anti-inflammatory foods like leafy greens and colorful vegetables, this dish is a delicious and nutritious way to eat for better health.
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment or share it with someone you know.
For more recipes like these try some of our other recipes:
To follow Nikki regularly and stay up to date on what she’s doing, follow her on the gram!
- green beans
- garlic salt
- turmeric powder
- sea salt
- avocado oil
Sheet Pan Salmon and Veggies
- 1 package rimmed green beans
- 2 cups fingerling potatoes, quartered
- 2 shallots, halved and sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- avocado oil for drizzling
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees
- In a small bowl combine seasoning blend
- Place green beans, potatoes, and shallots in a large bowl and drizzle with avocado oil and seasoning blend. Mix well to combine.
- Place veggies on a baking sheet and add salmon to the top sprinkle with additional seasoning and a drizzle of avocado oil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place the salmon in the air fryer for a couple of minutes or under the broiler to create a golden crust.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!