The Sheet Pan Salmon Recipe with a fresh, wild-caught salmon, crisp green beans, and buttery fingerling potatoes make the perfect weeknight meal that’s not only healthy, it’s delicious.
Cooking a healthy meal doesn’t have to mean you slaving over the stove for hours. With this recipe you can be the master of multitasking, getting other things done while your dinner bakes in the oven.
This recipe is full of health benefits including, omega-3 fatty acids, which have anti-inflammatory properties and can help reduce the risk of chronic diseases. Combined with other anti-inflammatory foods like leafy greens and colorful vegetables, this dish is a delicious and nutritious way to eat for better health.
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment or share it with someone you know.
For more recipes like these try some of our other recipes:
To follow Nikki regularly and stay up to date on what she’s doing, follow her on the gram!
- green beans
- garlic salt
- turmeric powder
- sea salt
- avocado oil
Sheet Pan Salmon and Veggies
- 1 package rimmed green beans
- 2 cups fingerling potatoes, quartered
- 2 shallots, halved and sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- avocado oil for drizzling
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees
- In a small bowl combine seasoning blend
- Place green beans, potatoes, and shallots in a large bowl and drizzle with avocado oil and seasoning blend. Mix well to combine.
- Place veggies on a baking sheet and add salmon to the top sprinkle with additional seasoning and a drizzle of avocado oil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place the salmon in the air fryer for a couple of minutes or under the broiler to create a golden crust.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!