Are you looking for a delicious and healthy meal packed with anti-inflammatory ingredients? Look no further than this fantastic Greek Chicken Salad Flatbread recipe!
This dish is not only bursting with flavor, but it also contains ingredients known to help reduce inflammation in the body. From the antioxidant-rich tomatoes and cucumber to the protein-packed chicken and chickpeas, this meal will satisfy your hunger while promoting overall wellness.
Not to mention, it’s super easy to prepare! Just gather your ingredients, toss them together, and voila! You’ll have a satisfying meal that’s perfect for any time of day.
So whether you’re looking for a quick lunch or a delicious dinner option, try this anti-inflammatory Greek Chicken Salad Flatbread recipe. Your taste buds (and your body) will thank you!
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment or share it with someone you know.
For more recipes like these try some of our other recipes:
To follow Nikki regularly and stay up to date on what she’s doing, follow her on the gram!
- flour, gluten-free or regular (use packaged flatbreads if needed)
- baking powder
- instant yeast
- warm water
- Greek yogurt
- olive oil or avocado oil
- Dijon mustard
- liquid aminos
- fresh or dried dill.
- salt and pepper
Greek Chicken Salad Flatbread
- 2 cups chicken, cooked
- 2 cans chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp anti-inflammatory seasoning blend
- 2 cups of flour, gluten-free or regular (use packaged flatbreads if needed)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon fresh or dried dill
- 1 tomato, sliced
- fresh herbs like mint, parsley, and basil, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place yeast and honey in warm water and mix well until frothy. Let it sit for about 10 minutes in a medium bowl.
- Place chickpeas and seasonings in a bowl. Add 1 tsp of avocado oil and then place in the air-fryer for 10 minutes at 350 degrees or until golden and crispy.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Form a well in the center and slowly pour the warm water mixture using a fork to combine the ingredients. Add Greek yogurt oil and olive oil. Mix well until a ball of dough forms. Place the dough ball on a floured surface and knead for a few minutes. Form the dough into smaller balls, and roll them out using a rolling pin on a floured surface to create a thin, long oval shape.
- Place a large pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle the bottom with a touch of avocado oil. When the pan is hot, place your rolled-out dough in the pan and brown on each side until the dough is soft and golden. Continue this process until all of the dough has been used.
- While flatbreads are cooking, add chicken, mayo, Dijon mustard, and liquid aminos to a bowl. Mix well to combine. Add sliced tomatoes and herbs to another bowl, season with salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Add chicken mixture to the flatbread, and top with chickpeas and tomato. Enjoy!