Baked Brie Appetizer is a fresh ciabatta bread, spicy fig jam, goat cheese Brie, thyme, and pistachios.
If you’re looking for an easy appetizer to bring to your next gathering, this is it.
It’s easy and absolutely delicious. Your guests will never think you actually made this recipe because it looks like something you would order at a great restaurant.
Feel free to mix and match ingredients based on your preference and taste.
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment or share it with someone you know.
For more recipes like these try some of our other recipes:
To follow Nikki regularly and stay up to date on what she’s doing, follow her on the gram!
- ciabatta bread
- fig jam
- red pepper
- brie cheese
- mixed berries
- fresh thyme
Baked Brie Appetizer
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread
- 1 cup fig jam
- 1-2 tbsp red pepper (crushed)
- 1 container brie cheese
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1/4 cup pistachios (chopped)
- sprigs fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. On a cutting board, cut the top off your ciabatta bread. Mix crushed red pepper with fig jam, then spread the jam on the bottom of the ciabatta bread.
- Using a knife, cut pieces into the ciabatta bread. (See the video for details.) Next, cut a grid pattern into your brie cheese (see the video for details).
- Place the brie cheese in the center of your ciabatta bread loaf. Sprinkle the top and sides with fresh berries, fresh thyme leaves, and chopped pistachios.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is nicely melted and the bread is golden brown. Serve with extra chopped pistachios and fresh thyme leaves.Enjoy!