Are you a fan of chocolate and peanut butter? Well, get ready for a treat that’s delicious and healthy-ish dessert. We are introducing our amazing Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars!
What makes them so unique? These are the perfect guilt-free treat, from the antioxidant-rich dark chocolate to the protein-packed peanut butter and cassava flour.
This recipe is the perfect combination of sweet and savory, with the decadent flavors of chocolate and peanut butter coming together in one delicious bar.
So whether you’re looking for a post-workout snack or a guilt-free dessert option, this recipe are perfect. Try this and see just how delicious and, nutritious healthy eating can be!
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment or share it with someone you know.
For more recipes like these try some of our other recipes:
To follow Nikki regularly and stay up to date on what she’s doing, follow her on the gram!
- cassava flour
- coconut sugar
- baking powder
- peanut butter
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- heavy cream
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 3 cups of cassava flour
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup milk your choice of milk
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Chocolate sauce Ingredients:
- 16 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease the inside of a 9x13 baking pan. In a medium bowl, add flour, salt, and baking powder. Using a fork, mix well. Add peanut butter, milk, vanilla, eggs, milk, oil, and coconut sugar. Mix well to combine. If the mixture is too dry, you can add additional milk.
- Press the mixture firmly down in the bottom of your baking pan. So it's even around the pan. Place in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick is clean when inserted.
- While the bars are baking, make your chocolate sauce in a large bowl. Add chocolate, heavy cream, and vanilla and place in the microwave. Heat for one-minute increments until the mixture is fully melted.
- Please ensure the chocolate sauce is hot before adding it to your peanut butter bar mix. When the bars are done baking, remove them from the oven and let them cool for about five minutes.
- When peanut butter bars are done baking, let them cool for 10 minutes. Pour melted chocolate over the top, spreading even evenly.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!