Pan-seared Seabass with Pea Puree and Curry Aioli is a flaky pan-seared sea bass over pea purée, served with a side of curry aioli.
I love fish and love to try new recipes. I love not only how flavorful this meal is, but also how healthy it is. Pea purée is a great way to eat your vegetables that isn’t bland or boring.
Pan-seared Seabass is great for summer and takes less than 20 minutes to make at home.
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment or share it with someone you know.
For more recipes like these try some of our other recipes:
To follow Nikki regularly and stay up to date on what she’s doing, follow her on the gram!
- Frozen peas
- Greek yogurt
- Avocado mayo
- Lemon juice
- Liquid aminos
- All seasoning blend
- Curry powder
- Olive oil
- Avocado oil
- Salt or pepper
Pan seard Seabass with Pea Puree and Curry Aioli
- 1/2 pounds Sea Bass, cut into individual serving sizes
- 16 ounces frozen peas
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup avocado mayo
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp liquid aminos
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp seasoning salt Simply Organic brand
- 1 tsp curry powder Simply Organic brand
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- avocado oil for drizzling
- salt or pepper for taste
- Place a large pan over medium heat and drizzle the bottom with avocado oil. While the oil is heating, season your seabass on both sides with seasoning salt.
- When the pan is hot, place the seabass in the pan, skin side up. Brown on both sides for about four to five minutes.
- When both sides of the fish are golden brown, cover with a fitted lid, reduce heat to medium low, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the fish is fully white in the center.
- While the seabass is cooking, make your pea puree. Place the peas in a pot of boiling water and let them cook until soft and tender. Drain your peas into a colander and then place them in the pot they were cooked in.
- Add in 1/4 of a cup of Greek yogurt, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Using a hand blender or a food processor, puree the pea mixture until smooth. Taste and add more salt or pepper if desired.
- To make your aioli, mix together the remaining Greek yogurt, avocado mayo, lemon juice, liquid aminos, curry powder, and garlic. Using a fork, combine all ingredients.
- When the seabass is done cooking, place the seabass on top of the pea puree and drizzle the curry aioli over the top and serve immediately with a slice of lemon. Enjoy!