Wild-caught smoked salmon, celery, tomato, and herbs are mixed together with a creamy dressing to create a mouthwatering salad that is perfect for any time of day.
If you need some extra protein and nutrients in your diet, this is a great option.
Loaded with so many health benefits, this salad is a go-to for lunch or when you want a healthy snack.
Serve it with a side of veggie crackers or make a sandwich with your favorite organic, sourdough bread.
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment or share it with someone you know.
For more recipes like these try some of our other recipes:
To follow Nikki regularly and stay up to date on what she’s doing, follow her on the gram!
- Smoked salmon
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red fresno chili
- Green onions
- Avocado mayo
- Lemon juice
- Liquid aminos
- Hot sauce
- Garlic salt
- Dijon mustard
Smoked Salmon Salad
- 16 oz of smoked salmon, chopped
- 2 stocks of celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup of cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 red Fresno chili, seeded and sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup of parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup of avocado mayo
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of liquid aminos
- 1 tsp of hot sauce
- 1 tsp of garlic salt
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of turmeric
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 2 tbsp of dijon mustard
- Place the smoked salmon in a bowl and add cherry tomatoes, celery, green onion, red chilies, and parsley.
- In a small bowl, mix together the avocado mayo, dijon mustard, lemon juice, liquid aminos, hot sauce adnd seasonings. Stir together until well combined.
- Serve the salad with a side of veggie crackers or on your favorite piece of gluten free or sourdough bread. Enjoy!