I recently tried a delicious recipe for Gluten-Free Turkey Meatloaf that completely exceeded my expectations. Not only was it incredibly easy to make, but it was also packed with flavor and had a texture that was absolutely perfect.
Made with ground turkey and a variety of gluten-free ingredients, this meatloaf is a healthier twist on a classic dish. One of the things I love about this recipe is how simple the ingredients are. Ground turkey, gluten-free breadcrumbs, onions, garlic, and a few other pantry staples come together to create a hearty and delicious meatloaf that’s perfect for any weeknight dinner.
But what really sets this meatloaf apart is the flavor. The combination of savory herbs and spices gives it a mouth-watering taste that will have you going back for seconds and the texture is spot-on too – moist, tender, and not too dense like some meatloaves can be.
I served this meatloaf with some roasted vegetables or mashed potatoes on the side, and it made for a fantastic, comforting meal that the whole family loved.
I highly recommend this Gluten-Free Turkey Meatloaf recipe to anyone looking for a delicious and easy weeknight dinner. It’s simple, flavorful, and a healthier alternative to traditional beef meatloaf. Give it a try and you won’t be disappointed!
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment or share it with someone you know.
For more recipes like these try some of our other recipes:
To follow Nikki regularly and stay up to date on what she’s doing, follow her on the gram!
- ground turkey
- cauliflower breadcrumbs
- heavy cream
- sea salt
- garlic salt
- chili flakes
- passata (tomato puree)
- liquid aminos
- avocado oil spray
Gluten-Free Turkey Meat Loaf
- 2 pounds of ground turkey
- 1/2 onion minced
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cauliflower breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes (optional)
- 3 tablespoons of passata (tomato puree)
- 1 tablespoon of liquid aminos
- avocado oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, add ground turkey, onion, garlic, parsley, eggs, seasoning, heavy cream, and cauliflower breadcrumbs. Using a fork, mix the ingredients together.
- Using a loaf pan, spray the inside with avocado oil.
- Pour in the turkey mixture. In a small bowl, mix the tomato passata and liquid aminos together.
- Pour the sauce over the turkey meatloaf and place it in the oven for 60 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Enjoy!.