Fresh organic beets, thinly sliced, and placed in the air fryer until golden and crispy. Served with a homemade ranch dressing, so delicious you’ll never buy store-bought again. Not only is this recipe full of tremendous flavor, but it also has several health benefits.
It is a good choice if you are looking for a healthy snack alternative. You can make large quantities of the beet chips and store them in a Ziplock bag or a Tupperware container to snack on during the week. The tahini ranch dressing can be made ahead of time and also stored in your refrigerator to add flavor to a number of snacks.
Air-fryer beets with tahini ranch dressing are a great healthy snack option for anyone in your family who loves potato chips and dip. They will never know what they are eating is actually good for them. This recipe is full of antioxidants and nutrient-rich ingredients.
Enjoy splurging on this snack without the guilt!
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment or share it with someone you know.
For more recipes like these try some of our other recipes:
To follow Nikki regularly and stay up to date on what she’s doing, follow her on the gram!
- Red beet
- avocado oil
- garlic powder
- Greek yogurt
- avocado mayo
- lemon juice
- liquid seasoning (brags aminos)
- dried parsley
Air Fryer Beet Chips with Tahini Ranch
- 1 Red beet washed
- 1/2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
Tahini Ranch Dressing:
- 1/4 cup of Greek mayo
- 1/4 cup of avocado mayo
- 1 cup of avocado mayo
- 1 tbsp of tahini
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of liquid seasoning (rags, amino)
- 1 tbsp of dried parsley
- Place your beet on a cutting board, and cut the ends of the beet off. Thinly slice the beet into 1/4-inch slices. Place the beet slices in a large bowl and add avocado oil, salt, paprika, and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Place beet chips in an air fryer basket. It's okay if the beet chips overlap slightly. If you need to do this in two batches, you can get better results.
- Place your basket in the air fryer and cook at 330 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes until the beet chips are crispy and dry on the edges. If the beets are still soft, add more time.
- While the beets are cooking, make your tahini ranch dressing in a bowl. Add Greek mayo, avocado mayo, tahini, liquid seasoning, and lemon juice; mix well, and season the dressing with salt, garlic powder, and parsley. Taste and add additional seasoning if needed. Serve your beet chips with a side of tahini ranch dressing.