Fresh, organic cauliflower, spicy pepper sauce, roasted to perfection in the air fryer and then drizzled with a creamy tahini ranch dressing.
If you need a fun way to eat or serve your vegetables, try this recipe! The harissa sauce has a little spice without being overpowering or overwhelming. You can add cayenne pepper or crushed red pepper to create a little extra punch!
The harissa cauliflower recipe can be served as an appetizer or on the side of any main entrée.
You can serve this recipe with extra harissa sauce and Tahini ranch dressing if you desire.
If you like this recipe, please leave a comment or share it with someone you know.
For more recipes like these try some of our other recipes:
To follow Nikki regularly and stay up to date on what she’s doing, follow her on the gram!
- harissa paste (available at Whole Foods)
- lemon juice
- garlic, minced
Air Fryer Spicy Cauliflower
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 jar harissa paste (available at Whole Foods)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil over high heat. Season the water with 1 tsp of sea salt. While waiting for the water to boil, trim the cauliflower head, removing the stems and leaves. Cut the cauliflower into large quarters.
- Add the cauliflower to the water and blanch for five minutes. Remove the cauliflower with a slotted spoon and place it on the air fryer.
- Next, mix harissa, lemon juice, garlic, and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour the harissa sauce over the top of the cauliflower.
- Place the cauliflower in the air fryer at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes until the cauliflower is crispy and golden.
- Serve immediately with extra harissa sauce and tahini ranch dressing. Enjoy!